Saturday 13 September 2008

Street fighter.......4!!!!!

Yes finally im updating possibly my favorite Japenese game i played.
as a street fight vet (but not an expert) i found the game to be pleasently in keeping with the series mechanics. fighters still move and react exactly the same as if they were in 2d and it adds a nice weighty feeling to the attacks. I only had enough for one game but it was so worth it.
i began playing through the arcade mode, the only one available to me and i was feeling pretty good about my self. Playing as Akuma from turbo revival, i was owning all. on the stick and six button set up the game really came into its own. controls were fluid and combos were easier to pull off. its how the game is ment to be played.
then i was challenged.
using Ryu, this japanese fellow wiped the floor with me, perfecting me twice and almost another time. thus ended my credits and i moved on.
this 100 yen demo converted e from a maybe buying this to highly anticipating the day i can get my mitts on a retail copy.
In short, buy it.

No comments: